Saturday, July 3, 2010

And I'm back!

For a while, I forgot I have a dead blog. Until I watched I Hate Luv Storys and realised how much I love to do movie reviews.



Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's just the predictable storyline and corny dialogues. After a specific amount of intake, I just want to roll my eyes and gag.

By far, my most painful experience of watching a Hindi movie at the cinema. Sad, extremely sad.



And here's a photo of Sameer Dattani. Not the best actor out there, but OMG he looks so much like Zayed Khan, it is so freaky!


Now, I need to watch a good new Hindi movie soon so that that I can get over my not-so-nice experience yesterday.



I am now looking forward to We Are Family and Milenge Milenge.

We Are Family

I couldn't find an official poster, but this is the cast and I've watched the trailer and it looked promising.

Milenge Milenge

Nothing can ever beat Jab We Met, but this is probably the last time I will ever see this pairing.

Now. Matthew Morrison. So I found this on http://www.worldofjustin.com/.

"Matthew Morrison has described his upcoming solo album. The Glee star signed a record deal earlier this yeat and is now working on his first LP. When asked what fans can expect from his debut, Morrison revealed: "I kind of call it a Bublake - it's a cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake."

Matthew then went on to describe what kind of musical styles we'll be hearing on the currently untitled CD. "It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but beats infused so I can shake my money maker." he joked."

OMG, I'm curious already.

No comments: