Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't Stop, Make It Pop

Have you ever thought that when you take a bus to go somewhere, somehow that journey always seems longer than the journey to go home?

I've always experienced that and today I've found the reason why. Feels like a new revelation man. Simple - when you are going home, the traffic is usually so much smoother! Tada.

Ok, now it's time for random quotes that I've heard all week from my customers.
1) "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, YET."

2) "I'm very busy today. Today is my Bird Day."

3) "No, no, I'm not interesting."
(I think he meant "interested".)

4) "What is payment teriyaki?"
(He meant "payment hierachy".)

5) Customer: My IC number is Sxxxxxxx-"ack-sh"
Julie: You mean, X for Xtra?
Customer: No, "ack-sh" for Holland.

Oh customers, what would I do without you guys?

2 comments:

Farhana said...

Hahahaha your customers are the best lah.

The one who said "YET" - dia India eh?

shimah said...

Haha yes babe :)