Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Lovin' It

I just helped Mira with her school assignments. She needed some ideas on celebrity endorsements and I helped her big time, haha!


I gave her 3 different products, though all 3 were endorsed by the same person - Justin Timberlake. Which is not the point by the way, cause the big main picture is I came up with 3 different products!!


So, as it turns out, stalking him has finally benefited someone! Now nobody has any right to stop me from stalking him man! Or as for now, Vivek Oberoi, though I don't know whether he endorses anything, for that matter.


Anyways, anybody else needs help with their assignments??

2 comments:

mira said...

you da bomb la babe. hahaha i owe you one k? (=

shimah said...

Haha it was my pleasure actually. You made me watch more JT videos. I"m so not complaining!

But if you insist, ok you do owe me one! Haha.