Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Riyaaz Masood

I can go all night long reading Vivek's tweets. I think I'm insanely in love, though that is just plain insane to say in the first place. But who cares right!


I want to watch all his movies, despite them being flops. Midah and I decided on Fool & Final the other day cause Vivek and Shahid were in it. Vivek and Shahid in a movie together?? Hell yeah, I'm watching that one.


I know it was flop, but we still watched it. And yes, sadly enough, that was a STUPID movie and I don't think I've ever said that about any movie before.


Now I want to have a Vivek's movie marathon. Watch his movies all day, go awww and scream like teenage girls and dream about him at night. Yup, sounds like a great plan to me.


Quote of the day:
Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone.

No comments: