Friday, June 12, 2009

Pyar Dilon Ka Mela

My favourite song for this Salman-Karisma pair.

I was exposed to hindi movies since I can't even remember when, thanks to the mother who was a fan. Those times when kids my age were watching Barney and Friends or Sesame Street, I was watching films starred by the 3 Khans. (Well that doesn't mean I didn't get to watch my cartoons as well. How else do you explain the fact that I memorise the lyrics to those shows?)

I've always thought that Salman and Karisma would make a great pair in real life. They compliment each other so much! And Shah Rukh and Kajol? Don't get me started on that one. I actually believed that those 2 should have gotten married (that was before I found out that Shah Rukh was already married way before he entered the industry).

Yes, I know they are all happy with their respective partners (or so they want us to believe), but I do secretly wish that one day they will all dump their partners and go for each other instead. Yup, totally dramatic but that's what Bollywood is all about anyways.

If that doesn't happen (afterall never say never), I just want Karisma to get back into the industry and work with Salman again! Ok, atleast this one sounds way more plausible.

No comments: