Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let The Rain Fall Down


I watched My Name Is Khan yesterday, after procrastinating for so long, due to money and exams issue. But now I'm free and I can watch movies and more movies :D



I like the movie very much and I actually want to watch it again.



Inititally, I thought what is up with Bollywood and their "Islam is not a terrorist religion" issue?? They had 2 movies precedent to this, which are New York and Kurbaan, so I was skeptical about this movie.



But it turned out different that the other 2 movies. It sorta portrayed Islam in a much positive light that the other 2 movies. I think people should watch it, especially the non-Muslims.



I surely hope that this movie will win alot of awards this year :)



Speaking of awards, the 55th Filmfare Awards show is going to be shown on tv tonight. And guess who is hosting? It's SRK-Saif again!! Omg I simply love that jodi. This is like their 4th time hosting together, so I'd say that should account for something.



I've already seen the trailers actually. They do look quite different than the first time they appeared together, but I think they are still going to be as witty, rude, sarcastic and nonsensical as ever :D



I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that nobody wants to watch any footbal match tonight so that I can devote 5 hours of my entire life just for the 55th Filmfare Awards show.



And yes, in that tiny screen too.



So! If my previous entry was all about "hating with passion", though Mira seemed to like it haha, let's just try to be more positive this time round eh?



On Friday, I met up with Midah at IMM after 2 long weeks. We had our durian pancakes as per normal.



And we talked. And bitched. And laughed. And talked somemore.



It was so therapeutic to a certain extent, because I felt as if I had so many things that I had kept to myself for so long, that it felt so good to let it all out to someone who won't judge me and someone who understands me well.



And that made me think. Maybe somday, just for the fun of it, I might just go see a real psychologist. I'm just curious on what a real pro would say about me. Because I think I'm quite demented actually.



After the "therapy session" I came home, did alot of thinking, and now I'm less negative. I'm all for positive aura man! I don't know when this will last, but hopefully for a long run :)



Later that night, about 1:30am, Mira and I talked on the phone. Being typical us, we managed to come up with the most random of things ever to talk about. This time, it was all about Power Rangers and McDonalds and Blue's Clues and Barney and Friends, and lots more.



Questions that we came up with:

1) In Power Rangers, when they called for their MegaZords, where the hell do the robots come from?



2) Did you know that Blue is actually a female?



3) What the fuck is the original Asian yellow Ranger's name?

(Answer: Trini, credits to Mira)



Hence, on Saturday afternoon, I watched Power Rangers and Lion King with my siblings. Another therapy session that went well :)



Hopefully, it's going to be a good week.

2 comments:

Hafizah Sha said...

YEAAAA MY NAME IS KHAN IS GOOOOOOOOD! =D

shimah said...

Haha yes man :D