Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And when the rain would fall down, i'd just stare out my window

Why does a child fear to sleep alone? Despite the fact that the parents will comfort and promise that there are no such thing as ghosts, the child will still think that there's a ghost/monster under the bed/in the closet.

I guess people naturally fear things that they don't know of - fear of the unknown. We are scared coz we don't know what to expect. Also, coz we know we are powerless. We are not able enough to control the situation that we are in.

In this case i'm the child, and SIM is the ghost.

~

I watched my first proper full episode of Las Vegas yesterday. I know the show has been aired for like...what, a few years already now? Ah heck, who cares.

I mean, i kinda watch the show once in awhile, but only for the Josh Duhamel's scenes. Once someone else is on tv, then i'll just switch channels. So i have never really know what Las Vegas is really about. Sad.

Well, Las Vegas is pretty interesting. I think i'm going to follow it. Only that i'm not so sure when it's going to be on AXN, dang.

Think CSI, but sexier and definitely less gory.

Oh that reminds me. I have another show, Lipstick Jungle, which i also don't know when it's being aired.

I'm thinking of following 90210 and Heroes. It's just that i'm really superly confused about Heroes. My fault, i know, coz i watched seasons 1 and 2 at the same time. Will someone explain the show to me so that i can watch the third season please?

~

Once in a really long time, you meet someone whom you have barely met for like 15min and you can just kick things off with that person.

Lucinda Lam is one of those people.

No comments: