Friday, May 8, 2009

Battle of the "sexes"

Yesterday's episode of American Idol made me stop breathing for a couple of seconds coz I was super shocked that Kris Allen got into the final 3. It's not that I do not like him, afterall I have 2 of his songs in my playlists, but I thought he did poorer than the rest during the Rock week.

So Allison Iraheta got eliminated, which means the top 3 are all boys! I think somewhat I was supposed to support her, considering the fact she was the last woman standing. But I never liked her anyway, though her voice was very good for a 17 years old girl.

So final 3!
Kris, Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert.
The married man, the widower and the gay.

I actually like Kris among the 3, but he will never win. Why I think he will never win is because he himself doesn't believe that he can win. Which is a total pity.

Danny has an amazing voice, but his performance looks the same all the time. It's like as if he is singing the same song every week! And if he wins, which I don't really mind, Yi Hua cursed him to do even worse than Taylor Hicks, yikes!

So that leaves us with Adam, whom everybody wants to see win. I used to like Adam alot, but that was during the audition time and Hollywood week. But now, not so much. I really can't stand all the screaming dude. Which doesn't matter coz everybody else seems to love it anyways.

So I guess I don't really care who wins, coz they are all good.

No comments: