Monday, May 25, 2009

PB is back!

It has been what, almost a week now since American Idol (AI) season 8 ended?
But guess what! I'm still not over it. For the past few days, I have been watching ANY videos associated with AI, be it music videos, behind the scenes footages, performances, whatever.
You name it, I've watched it.

Sometimes I find myself somewhat pathetic. Come on man, my past few entries have been nothing but my indulgence in AI!
And then, there are those "happening" people who blog about meeting new people, having fun and all those stuff.

Dammit, my life is quite boring as compared to others.
The thing is, I'm ok with it being that way. Which might make me sound even more pathetic.
Bleurgh.

Someone I had a crush on a long time ago used to ridicule me because I watched too much tv, specifically AI. Which at that time makes me so embarrassed, mind you. Afterall that was like what, our first ever conversation?

Anyways, my point is, is watching too much tv THAT uncool? Does watching too much tv makes me a boring person with no life?

Well, if it is so, then hell, I am a really uncool, boring person. My day (when I don't work) starts with watching tv, and yes, it ends with me watching tv as well.
And sometimes, I even watch repeat episodes. I know some people can't understand that part. What can I say man - I have too much time on my hands?
(Which is true, by the way)

Give me a few more days (maybe weeks, I'm not sure) and I think I will be out of the AI phenomenon.

Oh by the way, PB is back!
Nope, not peanut butter (I have no idea how you came up with that!)
I was talking about Prison *coughWentworthMillercough* Break. And it's Season Finale!
That's not all, it's 3 times a week! Crazy shit right?!

Wait! 3 times a week?!
Dammit, I'm never going to have a life.

P.S.: Anybody interested in watching videos associated with AI, feel free to ask me :)

No comments: