Friday, May 15, 2009

Feels like I'm in a race but I've already won first place

I watched the American Idol results show FOUR times yesterday.
And the night before, I watched the performance show three times.
I must either be a real die-hard fan or just plain crazy.

So results is considered as a shock to some since Gokey got out and Allen is through to the finals.

I agree with Mira, the producers should have created more suspense by announcing Lambert first and then later let people guess whether it's Gokey or Allen. Everybody will think it's Gokey coz it's like so duh, but tada! Allen got through instead. Bam!

After watching the results show for the fourth time yesterday, I realised that next week's finale might be slightly more exciting if Gokey had gotten through instead. Atleast that way, we will be fine if the American Idol title goes either way coz both are equally fabulous.

But it's Allen up against Lambert. According to Simon Cowell, it's going to be "ding-dong" next week. I think maybe what he meant was the title can go either way?

I want Allen to win just so I can see Lambert's fans crying.
And if Lambert wins, yeah whatever like we couldn't have guessed that.

No comments: