Thursday, May 21, 2009

I kissed a boy and I liked it

I still haven't watched American Idol but I already know the winner thanks to the in-your-face link on yahoo.com.

Kris Allen won.
Woohoo! *doing victory dance*

I think I may blog more later on the show when I've watched it tonight. Till then!

So anyways, chatted with Yi Hua on msn and yeah that boy is quite disappointed that his favourite didn't win. Afterall, he got to see it first hand.

I don't think Adam Lambert needs to win to do extremely well in the industry. Alot of people want to work with him, and he has a great number of fans (not as many as Kris' though, haha!).

One person whom I can think of who would love to work with Adam is probably Katy Perry. She made it quite obvious that she was rooting for Adam during that time that she did a guest performance on the show.

So imagine a Katy-Adam collaboration. Hot right?
And imagine Adam singing this:
"I kissed a boy and I liked it; The taste of his cherry chapstick".

Wow. This should totally be Adam's first single.

No comments: