Sunday, May 3, 2009

And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap



Yup, I guess that explains it. My sister and I went to watch it on Saturday. The movie was entertaining, no surprises there. And Zac Efron was hot, still no surprises there.

After watching the movie, I start to believe that among the 6 main leads of the whole High School Musical franchise, only Zac will be the most successful one. Well, maybe that's also because he is probably the one with the most talent among that 6. I mean, what have the others done as compared to his achievement so far?

Heck, back to the movie.

Zac was really convincing in playing a 37 years old man who had a second shot in life. Zac actually has a pretty good comic timing, together with the rest of the cast actually, especially Thomas Lennon "Ned Gold". Thomas' character totally reminded me of Shah Rukh Khan's character in Main Hoon Na. You know the whole not-so-cool dude tries to woo teacher (or in this case principal) thing? Yeah that totally works for me :)

So yeah, Zimah and I want to watch the movie again. Yep, it is the kind of movie you would want to watch again. So either we watch it online one of these days, or Mira is going to treat us to free tickets next Saturday!! Yup. Crazy shit, but true :)

For now, I'm going to be a Zac Efron stalker. Muahahaha.

~

And how did you appear in my dream after all these years?! I got a feeling it's a sign, not because I'm a psychic but coz this has happened before.

~

And she is doing good. Real good :)

No comments: