Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take that, Magic

I was quite annoyed when I saw the latest edition of GQ magazine with Zac Efron on the cover page.
Well, he is fine and all that, but all these while, I was waiting for the edition with Justin Timberlake on the cover and I never got to find one!
Pfft.

Oh wells, maybe I might buy this edition. Zac Efron isn't so bad afterall.
And I have this urge to buy any magazine with him being on the cover. I know it's not a good habit, but I just want to!
What's wrong with me?!

I still haven't watch 17 Again. Why?
Coz the sister is busy. Can you believe it?! She's barely 11. How can she be busy!!
But what to do, I still have to wait for her, hmph.

And that Wolverine movie, hmm. I was never a fan of X-Men movie but that movie looks quite promising.
Plus, Hugh Jackman is in it. This is definitely something that I must think about.
Tempting!

Speaking of movies, a hindi movie marathon with Midah tomorrow and she's baking!!!
Awesome, can't wait.
I just hope I can wake up earlier than usual, sigh.

Oh oh oh!!!
I know how to make things better! Actually if I had wanted, this could have happened a long time ago, but what the heck.

I think I'm unnaturally high right now. And when I do that, I talk fast.
I even type fast! Yikes.

No comments: