Monday, October 19, 2009

Can't stop cause it feels like an overdose

I had a great weeekkk!!!

I have so much positive energy right now, that if any boy asks me out and he wants to go absailing, I will say yes in a heartbeat.

So, went out with Farhana 3 times this week, which is totally awesome. She introduced me to naan, this indian food that I never knew existed (and I call myself 1/4 indian, bullshit).

And to top it all off, went to watch my boy, Kamal Adli, and the rest of the cast of Impak Maksima Muzikal on Saturday.



Decent looking? Checked.
Tall? Checked (180cm to be exact).
Just nice body? Checked.
Nice hair? Checked.
Can dance? Checked (to be fair, he can groove, I'm still not sure about dancing).
Can sing? Hell yeahhh!

Well, singing has always been an option to me, but since he can sing, there's 1 more brownie point for you honey!

Also, met up with Midah on Friday. Was supposed to go to ECP with her but in the end we ended up going for ice-cream at Andersen's at IMM and later hung out at Toh Guan.

Gosh, I miss dancing so much now. I don't intend to go back to O School though. I need another place that's more fun and less expensive. But where mannn!

And I need to find Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds concert at NY. I have been watching the concert on youtube and it is just sick man! Hopefully, Gramophone has it and I desperately need to get it.

3 comments:

Farhana said...

"My boy"??

Because...
I can see you holding hands
Walking on the beach
Your clothes in the sand

I'm too addicted to that song, and it's all your fault. Lol.

Bhai!

shimah said...

Why in the world would you imagine us walking on the beach holding hands with our clothes being in the sand?! That is so wrong la.

It's a nice song to get addicted to, so I don't mind taking all the blame for it.

Bhai isn't funny anymore cause I'm laughing way too much just by getting texts from you.

Farhana said...

I just realised something.

"I have so much positive energy right now, that if any boy asks me out and he wants to go absailing, I will say yes in a heartbeat." - Cakap pasal siapa tu... :PPP

I will call him and tell him to ask you out so that he won't have a chance to ignore me or not reply :D