Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Me, you and the dancefloor



Haha, is it weird that I find this insanely hilarious? Just imagine man.
Ok, that was funny and all, but I hope it will never happen, God forbid.

Anyway, found this somewhere on the net:
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun". ~ Unknown

Haha, frankly speaking I can so imagine us doing that. You'll probably try to serenade me with your version of Chand Chupa Badal Mein too.

Ok, so need to sleep now.



3 comments:

Farhana said...

Omg to be honest, I can actually imagine myself beside you in that cell! They probably won't let us share cells because they know that when we get together, we be bustin' out y'all! Ala Michael Scofield + his gang.

You can be Michael, I'll be Lincoln :D

Farhana said...

Oh and maaaan, I sure hope that doesn't happen to either of us.

Then again, you usually don't like the kind of guys I go for anyway, haha!

shimah said...

Haha perasan PB sey, but alright, sounds fun! I better have some hot doctor as my love interest who will also help us out man.

I guess, it's a good thing that most of the time we don't have the same taste in men :D