Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dancing on thin air

I probably had the best birthday ever!! I think surprised advanced birthday celebrations are way better than belated ones, so I hope I will be able to do the same for other people this year as well.

It was quite exciting, cause before it was even my birthday, I already received 3 birthday presents!! Haha.

So, my birthday celebrations were stretched from Saturday all the way till Monday. Frankly, by the time it was Monday, I didn't care so much about it being my birthday already.

But oh wells, I got home to get a surprise birthday gift from Fizah. And her awesome brownies :)

On Saturday and Sunday, I had loads and LOADS of durian, courtesy of my family and Midah. Loving them long time man :)

And Midah, as I'm typing this, I'm actually wearing your oh-so-soft sweater gift. Okay I'm just feeling quite cold right now and yes, I want to try on the sweater as well :)

I'm quite a sight now actually. I even have socks on. It's really cold here. Why man?

I want to watch SYTYCD finale right now, but my brother wants to watch some nonsense (football match) on tv now. BOO!

There's the repeat at 12am but I want to sleep.

Midah, did you know Farhan Akhtar's birthday is on the 9th Jan? So Farhan, Hrithik and I have our birthdays one day after the other!!

I think everybody else will have an awesome 21st this year. It's going to be a fantastic year :)

let's not talk about it
let's not make it official
aren't you excited??
cause I sure am :)

No comments: