Tuesday, January 26, 2010

That's So Gay

Last week, at B&J, I was forced to listen to this really old Nsync song that the guys were playing cause they thought I was going to love it.

But as it turned out, the first thought that came to mind, when I heard JT's voice in that song was "Omg JT sounded so gay!".



Yup, no kidding.



Why does JT love having facial hair?? Doesn't anyone tell him he doesn't look good with it?? Omg this is so frustrating, ugh.

I feel like going to meet him, but only to ask him why oh why does he want facial hair so much and before he manages to answer, I'll probably shave it all off first. Yup!


Would love to do that man :)

It's only 9:37pm now but I've probably yawned for the hundredth times already. So sleepy now, gotta hit the sack soon. Good night :)

No comments: