Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sleep Late, Wake Up Later

I think I am falling sick. Or maybe, I'm just having my normal sinus. Who knows?

I am so tired now. Just came back from Nan's birthday celebration.

Happy 22nd Birthday Nandha!! Hope you will have an awesome year ahead, with me in it of course :D Please like the presents too :)

The celebration was at One Rochester. Omg, the food was effing expensive man!! Don't think I've ever paid so much for a meal before.

But then again, don't think I've ever tried mashed potatoes as awesome as that too!! Yummm :)

Anyways, thank goodness I was warned so I managed to withdraw money before coming down :)

I went to Starbucks after work today. Not-so-hot hot chocolate is getting boring and Julie's Caramel Frapp was nice.

Maybe I'll get that next time.

I always think Starbucks has better drinks and CoffeeBean has better food.

Speaking of which, Mira! Let's go to CoffeeBean when I get paid and we feeling-feeling The Hills, want??

I've been eating alot of good food nowadays, so I need to lose weight, BUT the easiest way possible. Ideas anyone??

"Vivek Oberoi" talked to this Ugh Malay girl in class the other day. Hati aku dirobek-robekkan sey!!

So, the next day I was late for class (not on purpose) and so, decided to sit at VO's table (on purpose), but that idiot didn't come to class.

And i freezed to death, cause that seat was under the air-con. Boo.

American Idol is back!! Oh yeaaahhh!!!

I like the fact that we get to see different guest judges till they finally get to Hollywood :)

I almost lost my wallet today for the I don't know how many times.

Apparently, I dropped it at the voiddeck near midnight somemore and thank God, this group of small boys (Zimah's schoolmates) accompanied by this pakcik, came to my house at 12am, knocking the door like nak pecah to return it.

I need a slap man. Slap me someone.

Oh and I need a new wallet too. I cannot wait for Midah to get me one anymore. She's taking tooooo long!!

I saw really nice ones at Forever 21 today :) Oh and I also bought 9 earrings today for $9!! That means, $1 for each one!!

Once I get more money, I wanna go accessories shopping. And I want more office clothes :)

I want to get my pay nowww!!!

Zimah is not feeling well. That poor baby :(

Please get well soon honey. Can't stand you being all weak, though I love playing nurse and feed you medicine and food and put you to bed :D

Ok no, get well soon alright!!

I want to sleep now and wake up HOURSSS from now. Awesome :D

2 comments:

mira said...

CAN! I wanted to go there last night man. Wanted the sandwich you keep eating. Hahaha let's go!

And why didnt you just get up and change seats if it was cold?? The things you do for VO, Shimah. Hahahaha. YOU MUST SHOW ME THAT GIRL OKAY. I want to see.

shimah said...

Haha yes! But after I get paid ah. Supaaahhh broke now.

Haha too lazy to move already la! I can show you, if you are willing to crash my lecture one day la! Haha.