Sunday, January 25, 2009

All night long

Yesterday, the day started clumsy. As in literally. Ethel and I just couldn't get anything right. At work, we kept dropping stuff, she burnt herself and we got kinda reprimanded by the manager.

After work, it got better. Ethel and I were invited by Ryan, Jay and Dickson to go to this gathering that they were having. I was abit apprehensive at first, coz I didn't know what to expect there, but it turned out alright...actually, it was way more than alright!

Everybody at the gathering was friendly and they all made an effort to make us feel comfortable. I couldn't even keep track on how many people who asked us whether we wanted more food. And they actually served us the food, so basically Ethel and I didn't have to leave our spot. And we kept getting introduced to so many people, that I couldn't really remember their names now, come to think of it.

I would actually want to go for this gathering again, and it's a good thing that it's being conducted every month. Surprisingly enough, I had loads of fun by the end of the day and would want to meet them again soon.

No comments: