Thursday, January 29, 2009

Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's

Work yesterday was tired. Really tired. And I rarely feel tired from work, coz frankly speaking, work is a breeze most of the time. But yesterday was crazy and everything just wasn't right. What with the cake freezer exploded and the dipwells being choked.






I just wanted to stop entertaining the customers and just screamed out loud. Or maybe just drop dead and don't care about everything else. Or maybe have magic to do everything for me.






But no, I didn't do any of that, so we had to do everything slowly, and entertain the slightest request of any customer with a smile. It's getting really taxing on me. I need a break.






Pause. Breathe. Smile. Yup, that's exactly what I did the whole night to everybody who came to Ben & Jerry's.






Well, the day before wasn't so bad. Fizah and Muzz dropped by at my work place with their crazy friends, who come to think of it, I can't remember any of their names.








It was nice to see Fizah again after a really long time :)


No comments: