Thursday, March 19, 2009

To be beheaded and castrated

The beautiful thing about "stripping down" a song is that the audience can be awed by the singers' amazing vocals. And if the singers are soulful enough, then that soulfulness will just pierce right through the hearts of the millions watching.

My favourites for last night performance show on American Idol are Kris Allen, Danny Gokey, Anoop "Dawg" Desai, Megan Joy Corkerey and Matt Giraud.

Adam Lambert just made me laugh at first. Later when I watched back, I cringed. Really couldn't take that performance, ugh.

And as usual, Randy Jackson came up with a new term - Tender Dawg. The vocabulary that that dude has is insane man!

One person that I really want to see eliminated from the show is Paula Abdul. She is so irritating, doesn't provide much of a contructive comment and flirts with Simon all the time! Get her off the show! Boycott Paula Abdul people!

~

You don't come and go as and when you like.

No comments: