Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes, Aditi, you meet someone along the way



This is Imran Khan - my newfound craze. Not only does he look good on screen, this dude actually has some real talent! And the interesting bit about him is that he is different from the conventional Bollywood "must have a hot bod" boys. Which makes him the more appealing to me actually.





And anyone who knows me well, knows that when I like someone, I LIKE someone. So I spent yesterday surfing net to net, to know anything and everything about this guy. And I found out that Imran hosted this year's Filmfare Awards with Ranbir Kapoor, another new star in the industry.





Filmfare Awards has always been entertaining, maybe coz for like 3 years, the hosts were Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan, who are totally hilarious together! So yeah, I'm looking forward to watching this year's coz I want to see what these 2 newbies can offer and well, I'm somewhat a fan of those 2. I've already seen photos of the award show and it seems like people are actually laughing at their jokes...or them. Well we'll just have to see about that.

http://www.imran-khan.org/article.php/2009/03/03/imran-wins-his-first-filmfare-award.html





Anyways back to Imran. I had a hindi movie marathon during the weekend. Like finally right? So I watched 2 of Imran's movies. Well, actually they were his only releases so far. Remember, he's new? And yeah, his work is solid good, for a newcomer. I don't think I'm easily impressed, so yeah he's definitely someone to watch out for.

No comments: