Friday, March 27, 2009

Matt Giraud - Top 10 - Lets Get It On

It's 4:09am and I'm nowhere near sleepy, buh. No good, no good. And this has happened for 2 nights in a row. Maybe it's because of the late night phone chats, which were supposed to make me all tired and sleepy at the end of them, but apparently not I guess.

So here I am, blogging about Matt Giraud - one of the Top 10 finalists in American Idol.

Simon Cowell is right. This guy hasn't been given enough credits as a singer, just because there are other "obvious" front runners like Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. But please Americans, Matt deserves better than that!

He serenades like no other. And is he smooth or what! Fine, not the best looking guy out there, but he is an awesome singer! And and...he reminds me of Justin Timberlake :)

In other words, he is my current favourite right now. Everybody else is rooting for Adam or Danny, but that's so typical! I love underdogs and don't you just love the part where they will triumph in the end, leaving the so-called "expected winners" all crushed and disappointed? Yeah.

~

I know 3 celebrities with Neil being their first name.

1) Neil David Haskell
2) Neil Patrick Harris
3) Neil Nitin Mukesh

And they all have 3 names. What's up with that?

Speaking of names, I've picked a name for my future son, regardless of who the father will be.

No comments: