Friday, March 20, 2009

To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons


Hotel For Dogs is probably not the kind of movie that I usually will watch with my friends. That said, I still think the movie was not bad actually! And frankly, watching this movie was way more entertaining, in any way possible, than watching "Buttons".



Yes, it's a Nickelodeon movie but I'm quite a fan of Emma Roberts and Jake T. Austin afterall. I'll say it's a pretty good movie. Not good enough to top Push of course, but oh wells, it's good for a Nickelodeon movie! Definitely enjoyable to watch :)



I was never an animal lover, particularly a dog lover, but after watching the movie, Zimah and I actually felt like getting a dog ourselves! But yeah, that will never happen.



Speaking of Zimah, I know that I'm not the best sister out there, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far :)

No comments: