Friday, August 14, 2009

People call me Shimah Tribbiani


Farhana, this is for you!

I know you're not exactly a fan of either one, but seriously I had a major shock when I saw this poster at Jade cinema just now. When I first saw it, I thought the person besides Shahid was this Sikh boy whose name is Rani. Which is weird, come to think about it, because what kind of name is Rani for a Sikh right? Imagine Rani Pratap Singh. Yikes.

When I looked at it somemore, I then realised that there's a Mukherjee under the Rani which makes the name Rani Mukherjee. A few seconds later then it came to me that it's actually THE Rani Mukherjee disguises herself as a Sardar!

Omg I took THAT long to figure this one out. I totally felt like Joey from Friends. I don't know whether it's obvious for everybody else, but I must say her disguise is super good.

And once I'd figured out everything, I started laughing like crazy because I find the whole thing just damn funny.

Also, I find it freaky weird that I think she looks good like that. I don't even know whether that's a compliment or otherwise.

2 comments:

Farhana said...

I think this is a movie I might actually watch even if I don't like Rani!

But omg, if Rani and Shahid are supposed to be lovers in this movie, I'll puke. Sungguh tak kena!

-Farhana

shimah said...

It's a Bollywood movie, we are to expect some lovey-dovey scenes between them.

I saw the trailers, I think Rani looked quite ok leh. Better than how she looked in Hello Brother atleast, haha.