Thursday, November 27, 2008

Release me from this curse




The thing about Rihanna is that you don't have to be a fan of hers to know her songs. Her songs are everywhere! You can hear it on the radio, shops or even handphone ringtones!



I am definitely not a fan of hers. But that doesn't mean i would ignore if i see her on tv. Well, you can't blame me, she is popular alright!



You can't deny the fact that Rihanna has done some amazing collaborations, like with Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Jay-Z, Timbaland and of course Justin Timberlake *screams*



She may have a nasal voice and her nose may be pesek but her videos are cool. I love her haircut but i seriously don't think she's hot.



And now i'm beginning to wonder why am i dedicating an entry for her. Afterall, she's "Irfan's" girlfriend!



Oh wells, please watch "Rehab", Rihanna's latest music video. Look out for the 3:33-3:40 part. It's like hotter than hot :)



~



Is it me, or are some Singaporeans just plain pigs?



Ok too harsh. Let me rephrase that.



Is it me, or are some Singaporeans just plain inconsiderate? Ok of course we all know that it's not me, right?



Seriously. I know i get paid for cleaning your mess, but i just can't understand why is it so hard for you to keep the table decently messy, if there's such a thing.



I mean, the foreigners, especially the ang-mohs, they are like the most polite people ever. And they will clear their tables and even if not, it's not that disgusting-looking.



Somehow some Singaporeans think they are too good and they own the place or something.



Gosh, i hate them. It's just so irritating. It's like they don't have the basic of basic of common sense!



Now i totally understand why Abah makes an effort to clear our tables after we finish eating outside.



~



I need to be Calm and Collected.



Breathe.

No comments: