Thursday, November 13, 2008

So what's wrong with being selfish?

It's a totally different experience when you get lost with your parents. The good thing is that if things get screwed up and you can't get to your destination, there's always a car or cab that will transport you there :)

They can be really tired from a day's work but they will still put you in their number one priority.

Parents are just amazing people. And i'm lucky to have really supportive ones.

~

It's time to let go and be selfish.
I don't care if you need me.
I have my own stuff to do, so settle your own.

It will really help alot if i don't have to do something that i totally detest of now.

Just doing your thing alone is sometimes better coz when you rely to much on others, they cause nothing but disappointment.

~

My parents have finally found out that i'm IC-less. So it's time to make one!

No comments: