Friday, February 6, 2009

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo

I was randomly youtube-ing Justin Timberlake when I came across this video on Esmee Denters doing a "What Goes Around Comes Around". I've actually watched that video before but didn't finish watching it because I find nothing special about it coz she isn't the first to do a Justin song and post it on youtube. I have no idea why, but yesterday I decided to watch the video till the end and OMG! Justin was in the video too. He even played piano and be her back up singer. Sweet Niblets!

Links after links, I came across this boy, Justin Bieber who can sing oh so well! The way he sings, oh my god, it was just awesome :)

Oh I need my Him to serenade me like that :)

Anyways, paedo-ing with Mira was fun!

~

Work now is crazy! And the funny part is, the crazy element has nothing to do with work.

It can be a good crazy and bad crazy. Good crazy leaves you feeling all tingling inside and bad crazy leaves you feeling disappointed, though it's not exactly anybody's fault.

God, I'm crazy. Totally crazy.
Oh and I think Bangku Kosong is stupid. Pfft.

No comments: