Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani - Prem Ki Naiya

I love the first 29 seconds.


I'm really trying not to sound mushy here, but I swear there's something different about him. I still can't figure out what exactly, and I may never be able to maybe, but there is something.


Is it his facial expressions? Is it because he's just charming? Is it because he's a great mover? I don't know, maybe all 3.


One thing's for sure, though - he's going to be big. And by big, I meant a big superstar, because Zimah though I meant literally, since the whole Kapoor family are all big-szized, hmph.


If not for some of the unnecessary parts towards the end, I may actually consider watching this movie again in the cinema.

2 comments:

Farhana said...

I like that song and his dance moves were great! I think he's gonna be the next big thing too. He's charming, affable, can act and dance and comes from the Kapoor family dynasty. Sure can one.

He looked way smoother in Main Tera Dhadkan Teri though. Katrina's dancing in MTDT a bit weird though, haha.

shimah said...

I don't know why, I didn't like that club song so much. So weird actually, cause I usually like those kinda songs better.