Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh time, hold still, stop, wait

It has been raining for the past couple of days and I'm loving it! I know, this makes me sound like a lazybum who doesn't like to go out but instead likes to stay in and chill (not literally, of course), but what else can I say, I am like that!


Today, it rained again in the late afternoon. So I was lying down on the bed, and the radio kept playing SRK's songs non-stop and then I remembered that it's his birthday today. Ahh, bliss.




So what did I do today? Slacked on the bed, listened to SRK's songs while it was raining outside. I'd say that's really romantic, wouldn't you? The only thing missing was me imagining him in my room, singing, "Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajna".


I know the photo and the song are from 2 different movies, but I like his hair better in KKHH la. Atleast it looked washed unlike his hair in DDLJ.


Before my entry sounds like (a freaked) someone's else's blog entry on MJ, I'll end here.
Happy 44th Birthday SRK! Make more great movies :)

No comments: