Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thinking of you


I've always blamed it on the circumstances. When things change, we change too right? Because we have to adapt to the changes around us.



But now I realised that it wasn't the circumstances. It wasn't you either.



It was just me. While you were there, hanging on, waiting for me, I ran away.

Far, far away.



But maybe, after 2 years now, it's worth another shot.



~



Yesterday, while cleaning my room, I found my collection box where I put in letters, cards, photos and stickers even that I've received from other people.



I think alot of people have their own collection of items. But what kept me thinking is whether I'm part of their collections, just as much as they are a part of mine?



But on a more practical note, I need to go to Daiso very soon to get a big box cause currently I have 3 small boxes of items lying around in different areas in the room.

No comments: