Thursday, November 12, 2009

Koi Ladki Hai English Subtitles

It all started when Zimah and I were on our way home from IMM (oh Mira, we bought nonsense at Daiso again, your fault la, haha) when it started to rain. I asked Zimah whether she wanted to take the bus instead, but she didn't mind getting wet today (probably because we had no one to answer to when we got home all wet since our parents were not in town).


So, walking in the rain always reminds me of Bollywood and Zimah pointed out this song specifically, which we know as the "Chak Dum Dum" song. We didn't break out into a dance and there was nobody else to join us as background dancers, so yep, just the 2 of us, in the rain, walking home.


While walking home, Zimah told me that she didn't know what Dil To Pagal Hai is about. I was appalled! How can you be my sister when you don't know what's DTPH is about? Ok fine, drama aside, I then told her the story. So now Zimah probably believes that there is someone out there made just for her.


Ok shit, not true, that's not Zimah.
That's me.

No comments: