Sunday, November 29, 2009

Milk and cookies, anyone??

Mira is right. Baking is addictive.



After baking cupcakes 2 times last week, Zimah and I baked peanut butter cookies for the very first time today (under our mother's direct supervision, of course!). They turned out alright, I'd say. Actually, I think "alright" would be an understatement, hehe.


But honestly speaking, besides those decent-looking ones above, there were a few that had to be thrown away, thanks to me, unfortunately. I insisted to my mother that I could multi-task - take care of the baking cookies and watch Jhoom Barabar Jhoom at the same time. Apparently, as it turned out, I can't.


So, sadly enough, those cookies turned out all black and burnt when my mother took them out of the oven. And where was I at that point of time? Still in the living room, laughing at Abhishek on tv. He was seriously funny in that movie man!!


Obviously, I didn't take any photos of those distorted-looking cookies. I would want nice and pleasant memories of my first few baking tries. Black and burnt cookies, is definitely not on the list.

No comments: